Create a new Map
Your notes about the paper:
✓ Note saved
Delete the paper
The notes will also be deleted.
Welcome to PaperMap
PaperMap is a tool to make your literature review more visual.
How to use PaperMap?
- To add a paper, simply use a Semantic Scholar link
If the paper you added cites or is cited by an existing paper in your map, an arrow linking the two papers will appear automatically.
- To add notes to a paper, click on the paper. You can also view existing notes or edit your notes.
- To move a paper, drag & drop it, so you can organize the map the way you want.
- To delete a paper, click on the paper you want to delete and click on "Delete paper".
- To move the map, drag & drop anywhere outside of a paper.
- To zoom in or out the map, pinch or use the scroll wheel.
About the Papers
The color of the papers corresponds to the number of citations. Papers with more citations appear darker.